Post Schedule

Weekly Workout Videos - Fresh healthy recipes - Inspiration, motivation and health tips - and it's all FREE!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekly Workout 17

We are getting close to 20 weeks, wow! And I may be biased, but I think it has been a fun 17 weeks with something different every week. Last week I had one of my treatments done to shrink the tumors in my lower ab and it has me feeling a little sick and my gut was still a little tender and swollen from it so I was only able to do the instruction video. But with a weekend of rest I am feeling ready to tackle this workout head on, I hope you feel the same! Work hard, watch what you eat, have FUN and results will come!

Weekly Workout #17
 Main Set 
Complete as many rounds as possible in 11 minutes

20 Squat Jacks
10 Press up with knee crunch
20 Skate hop with burpee out
20 Ab wheels

---1 Minute Rest ---

Mini Set
complete as many rounds as possible in 8 minutes

20 Plea with donkey kick
10 Curl and Press combo
20 Twisting Ab with leg extension 

Instruction Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment