Post Schedule

Weekly Workout Videos - Fresh healthy recipes - Inspiration, motivation and health tips - and it's all FREE!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly Workout 18

I'm back and badder than ever with the real time workouts and when I say" badder" I don't mean awesome. I mean I am out of shape and the workout totally kicked my tail. But it feels good to know I am done with my treatments until December and I officially have no excuses. I will be able to do every workout 5 days a week and I'm excited to be 100% again. This workout it pretty simple but it will leave you sweating and sore if you don't stretch. This workout will be a little shorter than the others I did it in 17 minutes. There will also be an ab ad on posting Tuesday or Wednesday and it is a killer move. Hit it hard this week and do your best!

Weekly Workout # 18
Main Set
Complete as many sets as possible in 10 Minutes

*15 Flat Belly Burpees
*20 Kicking kneelers (weighted)
w/ 10 military presses & 10 hammer curls
*Wall sit w/ 20 Bicep curls

1 minute rest 

Mini Set
complete twice through

15 One Arm Push-ups
Side Plank w/ 10 cross-unders
20 Scissors kicks
15 One Arm Push-ups
Side Plank w/ 10 cross-unders

Instruction & Modification:



Real Time:

No comments:

Post a Comment