Post Schedule

Weekly Workout Videos - Fresh healthy recipes - Inspiration, motivation and health tips - and it's all FREE!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly Workout #8

I am not going to sit here and pretend like I have always been someone who has crazy amounts of determination and I stick to everything. That is not me, that is my wonderful husband. No I am one of those people who starts lots of things and then struggles to see them through. I am one of those people who say, "diet starts Monday" and then by Saturday I am justifying the 3 cookies I just ate. Most of us have problems with sticking to our commitments especially when it comes to getting fit and healthy. Lots of people set a New Years resolution to lose weight only to lose steam by March and then the gym membership for the rest of the year is wasted. This is a generalization but I feel like all of us at least see glimpses of this either around us or in ourselves. And that is why I love this program. It is the first fitness program I have done where sticking to it was easy. Where getting my 20 minutes in was not so difficult that I could easily justify missing it. I also had fun with it because instead of going to the gym every day and running on the treadmill for x amount of miles or minutes I am constantly changing what I do, how I challenge my body and my willpower. There is a beauty to this workout program and I hope by now you are beginning to catch the idea of it. This program is all about giving you some "me time" to better yourself physically without cutting into too much of your time doing other things as well as spending time with those you love. Balance is beautiful and I truly feel like I have a balance doing these workouts and that is why I have continued to do them and continue to try and share them with those around me. I want you to feel like I do, to love the transformation you see in your body and feel the satisfaction of knowing it has only taken 20minutes a day 5 days a week and you haven't missed out on anything because of it. It's a wonderful thing! So on that note here is your Wonderful Weekly Workout #8, enjoy and make sure you r really turn up the intensity this week!

Weekly Workout #8
Main Set

20 - Low Sliders
10 - Push up Jacks
20 - Two Point Knee Swings (left)
10 - Mountain Climbers - count one knee
20 - Two Point Knee Swings (right)
* Complete as many sets as possible in 11 minutes*

------ 1 Minute Rest ------

Mini Set

20 -  Plie Pulse Jumps
15 - One Arm Push Ups (left)
15 - Side Crunches (tap your toes)
15 - One Arm Push Ups (right_
15 - Side Crunches (right)
20 - Lower Ab Lift and Crunch
*Complete as many sets as possible in 8 minutes*


Instruction and Modification Video:




Real Time Workout:

No comments:

Post a Comment