Post Schedule

Weekly Workout Videos - Fresh healthy recipes - Inspiration, motivation and health tips - and it's all FREE!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekly Workout #11

I hope everyone is feeling great this Monday morning and ready to go! Unfortunately I am a little under the weather right now and so we were unable to film me doing the Real Time workout for this week. However I was well enough to at least do the instruction and modification video I just cannot hit it as hard and as intense as I usually do for the Real Time workout. With all that said I will still be exercising this week and will be keeping it at a low level but for everyone else if you are feeling good then hit this hard and fast.

Weekly Workout #11 

Main Set - Complete as many rounds as possible in 11 minutes

10 Flat Belly Burpee's
20 Knee Crunch Jumping Jacks
10 Cross Crunch Push Ups
20 Sitting Wall March (only count one leg)

----- 1 Minute Rest -----

Mini Set
Complete as many rounds as possible in 8 minutes
You will need a set of hand weights for these exercises

20 Overhead Press with squat 
20 Squatting Preacher Curls
20 Sitting Ab twists


Instruction and Modification Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment