Post Schedule

Weekly Workout Videos - Fresh healthy recipes - Inspiration, motivation and health tips - and it's all FREE!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ab -Ad on #1

I know these workouts have really changed my body. I am fit and tone in so many areas that used to be soft and flabby. But one area which proves to be the most stubborn on my body is my tummy. I am not trying for a six pack but it still could use large amounts of definition and toning. And lets face it, our abdomens are usually what make or break the way an outfit, either pants or shirt, fits us. So I thought it would be a great idea to begin a simple and easy Ab Ad-On every week in the middle of the week. So every Wednesday I will post a new ab ad-on or name a previous one to do. This can be done directly after your workout, essentially "adding it on" or you can most certainly do this any other time today, even before you go to bed take the 3 or 4 minutes and do these 2 exercises 25 times each. It is amazing what results can come from a little extra work!

Ab Ad-on #1

No comments:

Post a Comment